Wichita Lodge #35
Northwest Texas Council, Wichita Falls, TX
- Lodge Chief – Lorelei M.
- Lodge Adviser – Austin Sila
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Megan Sila
Tejas Lodge #72
East Texas Area Council, Tyler, TX
- Lodge Chief – Hart H.
- Lodge Adviser – Luke Kimbrough
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Daniel Anderson
Mikanawaka Lodge #101
Circle Ten Council, Dallas, TX
- Lodge Chief – Jonah W.
- Lodge Adviser – Chuck Ashby
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Scott Arrington
Caddo Lodge #149
Norwela Council, Shreveport, LA
- Lodge Chief – Daniel D.
- Lodge Adviser – Bill Altimus
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Joel Leiberman
Nakona Lodge #150
South Plains Council, Lubbock, TX
- Lodge Chief – Logan T.
- Lodge Adviser – Aaron Eldridge
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Nathan Baie
Netopalis Sipo Schipinachk Lodge #209
Longhorn Council, Fort Worth, TX
- Lodge Chief – Gwendolyn G.
- Lodge Adviser – Michael Bell
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Rachel Joslyn
Akela Wahinapay Lodge #232
Caddo Area Council, Texarkana, AR
- Lodge Chief – Seth S.
- Lodge Adviser – Darin Powell
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Gus Kisselburg
Nischa Achowalogen Lodge #486
Golden Spread Council, Amarillo, TX
- Lodge Chief – Aden C.
- Lodge Adviser – Joe Rahjia
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Chase Roach
Penateka Lodge #561
Texas Trails Council, Abilene, TX
- Lodge Chief – Reed R.
- Lodge Adviser – Philip Ridley
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Bobby Goodson
Loquanne Allangwh Lodge #428
NeTseO Trails Council, Paris, TX
Merged with Mikanakawa in early 2017. Used to cover North East Texas to South West Oklahoma. This lodge was with our section from when we were SR-2/3N.
Oamenowinink Lodge #555
Direct Support / National Council, Irving, TX
This lodge technically existed with Section SR-2/3N until it’s disbandment in 2015. After 2015 arrowmen who associated with Oamenowinink Lodge were encouraged to switch to membership of their council’s lodge which were all out of the bounds of our section. This lodge existed to support arrowmen in the transatlantic and far east council’s, along with any other unrepresented arrowmen.
*This lodge did not serve in any way with our section, but as it existed from the national office of the Boy Scouts of America it was within our borders for the later years of this lodge’s existence.
National Council, Irving, TX
- Lodge Staff Adviser – Cortland Bolles
This Lodge only exists for technical reasons, and is only included here as technically it is within our sections borders as it is headed in the BSA national office in Irving, Texas. This lodge was formed in 2020, and you may see many BSA professionals who are not tied to any official council or lodge adorning this flap such as the Chief Scout Executive, BSA’s President, the National Order of the Arrow Director, and Assistant National Order of the Arrow Director.